Sample Returns Policy
PLEASE remember that we have to be able to re-sell returned garments. We will ONLY refund samples according to the following terms:
- Samples must still be purchased and paid for prior to despatch.
- Maximum order value for samples is $250 excluding Gst and Freight.
- When ordering samples - 'SAMPLES' must be entered in the comments section at the end of the checkout page.
- You must advise us of your intention to return within 7 working days of delivery, or
- You must complete the Product Returns form on the website within 7 working days.
- Samples must be returned to the allocated warehouse within 3 working days of receiving your Return Authorisation documentation.
- Products must meet 'Condition of Return' conditions below.
- ALL samples returned with an accompanying order will be refunded to the full charged value of the garments.
- Freight charges to send the initial samples will not be refunded.
- Samples returned without an accompanying order will incur a $15 re-stocking fee per order.
We apolgise for charging this re-stocking fee - but it is charged to us by our 3rd party distribution warehouses and is unavoidable. If you place an order we will bear the cost.
Condition of Returns & Exchange Items
We have to be able to re-sell these items! So the following conditions must be met for us to entertain the idea of an exchange or return for credit:
- Products must be returned in the condition they were shipped and in the same individual product packaging as received (including tags attached to the products).
- Products cannot be returned or exchanged if they have been customised in any way (unless by us). This obviously includes embroidery, screenpriting or naming with vivid marker.
Note: We suggest you take care not to damage the packaging when you receive your order - just in case you require a Free Size Exchange.