- Eye & Face
- Height Safety
- First Aid
- Skin Care
Product Code: QTECH2000
|Pay Only (+gst)||$9.89||$9.63||$9.37|
Inc. Gst: $11.96
24 or more $7.30 + gst
** Less our standard automated Value Discounts **
Q-TECH 2000 provides excellent protection from liquid chemical spray and biological hazards, while remaining breathable and comfortable. The Q-TECH 2000 provides protection from light spray and splashes of liquid chemicals, as well as hazardous dusts and dry particles. It achieves the highest level of class 6 protection and is recommended for front-line medical personnel.
- Type 5 BS EN ISO 13982-1 for protection against hazardous dusts and dry particles.
- Type 6 BS EN 13034 for protection against light spray and splashes of liquid chemicals where there is no direction spray or build up of liquid on the suit, but there may be a fine mist of droplets in the atmosphere.
- Chemical liquid (EN368) and blood (ASTM F1670) penetration resistance for premium protection.
- Passes EN1149-5 for antistatic property.
- Passes EN1073-2 for protection against radioactive particulate contamination.
- Passes EN14126 for protection against biological hazards and infective agents (TYPE 5-B, 6-B)
- Low linting to reduce the risk of environment contamination.
- Asbestos Handling
- Agriculture and Farming
- Biological Hazards
- Chemical Handling
- Clean Room
- Hazardous Materials
- Spray Painting
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: