- Eye & Face
- Height Safety
- First Aid
- Skin Care
Arcguard FR Ripstop Overall, *End of Line*
Product Code: FEPVCRS
|Pay Only (+gst)||$194.76||$189.64||$184.51|
Inc. Gst: $235.75
ArcGuard® 310gsm Flame Retardant Antistatic TTMC-W and Day/Night Overall
· Arc rating: 11 cal/cm² ATPV - exceeds the minimum industry requirement of 8Cal
· Superior tear resistant Ripstop fabric Premium weight 325gsm fabric
· UltraFlect fire retardant retro-reflective tape
· Classy European collar, designed to stand for increased neck protection against sun, wind and heat
· More effective shorter shoulder gusset, allowing greater movement and minimising safety risk of catching
· Cuff adjustment for wearers comfort and enhanced glove fit adding increased safety protection as cuff is not loose or baggy
· Zipped gusset openings on leg for quick and easy of entry and exit of safety boots
· Covered elastic to ensure safety of the wearer in arc flash situations
· YKK non-conductive two way zip
· Inside breast smartphone pocket to protect your phone
· Expanding bellows cargo pocket for ultimate storage with FR Velcro closure
· Twin stitched pockets, seam and waist seam giving increased garment longevity
STATIC DISCHARGE SYSTEM OF INHERETEX FABRIC
Carbon antistatic thread is woven into the fabric to provide a garment protecting against the build-up of static electricity. This thread is woven into a grid pattern, barely visible to the naked eye. The antistatic properties of the Arcguard garments comply to EN149:2008, internationally recommended for all petroleum industries.
Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night Use & EN340.
Design and fabric complies with the new CoPTTM (TTMC-W)
Fabric complies with: EN531 (A,B1,C1), EN470-1, ENV50354 (Class 1), AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & EN1149:2008
Reflective tape complies: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, EN471 AND EN531 (A, B1, C1) & EN470-1
Arc rating: 11 cal/cm2 ATPV. According to NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category (HRC) levels, this garment exceeds the minimum requirement for HRC2 of 8 cal/cm2.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: